Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications and music are flashing on display

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My notifications and music control screen keeps flashing on my screen, sometimes turning the music on on my phone. This also has caused my Fitbit battery to die mid day two days in a row. Please help. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's great to have you here @Mbrown1076! It's pretty weird what's happening in your display. I would like you to restart your Blaze and make sure that your tracker is fully charged

Keep me posted! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to have you here @Mbrown1076! It's pretty weird what's happening in your display. I would like you to restart your Blaze and make sure that your tracker is fully charged

Keep me posted! 

Best Answer

I thought it was fixed after following your advice but it started happening again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for those details @Mbrown1076! I would like you to make sure that your notifications in your tracker are turn off: Just tap on your tracker swipe down and you'll get notifications > tap on off. After this, please keep a track of the days that your tracker's battery last. 

Additionally, you may want to force quit the music apps that you have in your phone. However, Blaze shouldn't automatically turn on the music in your app.

Keep monitoring your Blaze. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue on my Blaze.  The battery is dying and the notifications page keeps flashing on and buzzing me.  I have ALL notifications turned off and I have shut down the watch repeatedly.  All apps on my phone are forced off numerous times.  Additionally, I have turned off the quick view feature to attempt to save battery.  None-the-less, I find the watch with the welcome screen on, even when I'm not wearing it.  I have had battery issues in the past and they seemed to be solved by turning off all features and restarting.  That has not worked this time.  Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see you around @DougSlick! I appreciate the details that you've mentioned as well for the troubleshooting performed. 

In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team. They will continue assisting you on this matter. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes