Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications on Blaze work one minute and then stops working the next

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I have a Galaxy S6 and I set up my fitbit blaze to receive notifications from text, calendar, and phone. Everything could be working fine then next thing I know a few hours went by and I missed phone calls and text messages. When I notice this I have a friend call me to see if it is functioning and it is not. I have to power cycle the fitbit blaze to get it to work again. This happens every couple of days. Any suggestions on a cause or for?
Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Possibly an app issue? I've had pretty flawless behaviour on iOS so the Blaze is certainly capable of doing well at this. Perhaps an additional post in the Android app forum may be worthwhile (if you haven't done so already).

Mike | London, UK

Blaze, Surge, Charge 2, Charge, Flex 2 - iPad Air 2, Nokia Lumia 925 (Deceased), iPhone 6

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I am having the same issue

any assistane would be most helpful

have had fitbit send new tracker and can't get notications to work at all

Best Answer
0 Votes
Same here. It's happens numerous time since I've had my Blaze. I'll be recieving notifications and then all of a sudden, I won't. I'll see my texts or calls coming in onto my phone(iPhone6) but nothing happens with my Blaze. Then few hours later it will suddenly work again. No idea why. Also during the time of it not recieving notifications I have no tried anything to get it to work again, I've just dealt with it being that way and when it starts to work again, then idk whatever. I'd like a solution for it though but seeing that I'm not the only one, makes me happy I don't have a defective device that would need returning and all that happy crap.
Best Answer
I uninstalled my fitbit app and started over with answering questions about
types of notifications I wanted and it's working now.
I did email fitbit as well so hoping they'll have some guidance.
Good luck with yours.

Yvette
Best Answer
0 Votes

When you uninstalled, did you lose your data?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all, I hope you are doing fine. Thanks for troubleshooting this inconvenience by yourselves. Woman Very Happy I would like to know if you keep having problems with this feature? If you do, I recommend following the tips provided by @MarreFitbit in the My tracker isn't receiving notifications (Android Fitbit app) and by @SantiR in the Not receiving notifications on your iOS device? posts.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes