Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pain in arm and shoulder?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Blaze, and have been wearing 24/7 since December.  I have increasing pain in my left arm (bicep) and shoulder. Hurts to raise up

over my head, and to lift or grab anything.  I've read many posts about the HR. Is anyone experiencing issues with the Blaze?

Best Answer
96 REPLIES 96

I have a Charge 4 and have been experiencing the same symptoms, I tried wearing on my right wrist  but it hurt. I’ve stopped wearing altogether and the pain has already improved remarkably.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I’m finding if I loosen it more it’s ok. Sometimes just put on my left wrist. 🤷‍:female_sign:

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. I had to switch to Garmin. I tried two other Fitbits and always had problems with this. I haven’t had any issues with my Garmin.
I’m glad you have some improvement.
M

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have experienced the same thing with the charge 5. Once I stopped wearing it the pain stopped. Doctor checked my arm and there isn’t anything physically wrong with my arm. Put watch on again and the pain started again within a few hours. I’ve reported the issue to Fitbit for replacement. Device has to be defective 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Got new fit bit and my arm is fine now.
Best Answer

I have the same issue after wearing my versa 2 for more than 4 hours. But if I stop wearing it for a week it all goes back to normal. I didn't have an issue for the first 8 months but after that it has been constant. So I have tried it a couple of times and the pain always stops when I don't wear it for a week. So now, I only put it on for my workouts ect and no longer have any issues. 

Best Answer
Yes. I tried hard to keep wearing mine but it wasn’t worth the pain. I loved the watches otherwise. I had to get another brand. I’m having no issues with my arm and shoulder now and I can wear my watch all the time with no issues. I wish Fitbit would have fixed the issue. I was all in. My family had six.
Good luck. Christmas is around the corner maybe you can wish for a different watch where you can wear it as it is designed
Martha

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Got a new fit bit and it's great. No pain anymore.
Best Answer

Maybe this article will help 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s not too tight. It even happens when I wear it as a necklace but then the pain is in my chest. While these devices are rated for 50meters of water I don’t think they are truly for use in a pool. I swim 5 days per week at 1500meters each day. The device started malfunctioning about 12 weeks of constant use. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't think it's totally waterproof. I figured out what I was
experiencing was carpal tunnel syndrome. My cell phone was part of the my
problem also. I got a new Fitbit at the end of last year and am very happy
with it. Hope you figure out what is going on with you arm.
Best Answer

@Faithlars80 when it comes to electronics nothing is waterproof, that is why they are all rated as water resistant to.... Water resistance is based on maximum pressure. For the Blaze this means, no hot tubs, Jacuzzis, strong currents, diving. Anything deeper than the average pool is a no. 

Best Answer

Incorrect @Rich_Laue The Blaze was not even rated for swimming. You'd have voided the warranty taking it in an average pool. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I never swim and I have a sence. I never get it wet.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I had previously wore a charge 2 for approximately 18 months without any problems. In October I bought Versa2. Sometime in November I noticed pain in left shoulder when walking & over the weeks it kept getting worse. In January I noticed pain in inner elbow & tight feeling & tingling fingers. It only seemed to happen with walking especially walking fast. I saw Gp who sent me straight to hospital where they did tests. This morning I had Echo scan which was ok, but to be safe I have to get 24 hour monitor fitted. Tonight I was thinking back to what was different to when symptoms started & the only thing I can think of is Starting to wear Versa2. I have just changed it to my right wrist to see if same thing happens.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My pain went a when I started being aware of what I doing to cause it.
Actually it was more like carpal tunnel, I found some exercises for my arm
and change the movement that was creative it.
Best Answer

It has only been a day so hopefully I find out soon if it is Fitbit causing symptoms. I will try to also change how I am moving.

Best Answer
0 Votes