Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans to add Run/Walk Interval timing on Blaze?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I posted this in the Get Forum and got no responses, so I'm trying here...

When running, I use interval training (example:  5 minutes run, 1 minute walk, repeat until time or distance is achieved).  The run exercise tracker doesn't have intervals as an option like other devices do (Garmin, for example) and this would be VERY helpful.

Other than this, I'm happy with my choice to buy a Blaze...  Smiley Happy

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@sharpgirl1 Welcome to the forums!

Interval training isn't a feature on Blaze, but we appreciate the feedback! It's a relatively common request, so I'd recommend joining the conversation by adding your vote/comment to the request here

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@sharpgirl1 Welcome to the forums!

Interval training isn't a feature on Blaze, but we appreciate the feedback! It's a relatively common request, so I'd recommend joining the conversation by adding your vote/comment to the request here

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer

Ya for this I use a app on my iphone called c25k, but this would be a great feature for the Blaze.  Specially for people who want to get into running 

Best Answer
I have the same app but I'd like to be able to use my Blaze instead of using my phone too. Other devices offer this option and I would think it could be added to avoid the multiple device situation.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I wonder if you could turn on the notifications feature to get the vibration message?

@ratcityrain wrote:

Ya for this I use a app on my iphone called c25k, but this would be a great feature for the Blaze.  Specially for people who want to get into running 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This solutions is for interval pacing - not interval timing.

Best Answer
0 Votes