Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop Clock face digits

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Perhaps its just me, but why in 24hr mode does the Pop Clock face show only 3 digits? i.e 950 instead of 0950 which is standard 24 hour. With my level of straightline thinking I find this very annoying.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @RedDevilDixie. Welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂

When it comes to the way the numbers are shown on your Blaze, it doesn't matter if you have it set for 24 or 12 hr format. For hours before 10 AM/PM it will show a zero before the number (1-9) but if you pay close attention, it will show very dimmed but it's there.

Hope this answers your question and let me know if you need more help with this!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow! By dim, do you mean invisible to the naked eye unless held at a certain angle in bright daylight?

Thanks for the reply, but it is discernably not there.

I'll take a photo and you can point it out to me.

Maybe my Blaze doesn't work correctly either?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @RedDevilDixie. There might be something different with your tracker. This is how mine looks like:

Blaze Pop Clock Face.jpg

The zero shows right before the 9 but it's very dimmed.

If you can as you said, attach a picture of how it looks for you, that will help a lot!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will take a photo in the morning. Mine looks similar if less pronounced, dependant on the light and angle. Either way, I don't really understand why it doesnt show. If its there then light it up!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see @RedDevilDixie... I would say it's the same basically. If you're not able to see the zero, I would recommend going to your settings (the last screen) and in "Brightness" just tap until it says "Max" and that way you should  be able to see it.

At least in my case, I don't really mind not seeing the zero but If you think you'd like to make a request for it ti show as bright as the other numbers, you can check the Feature Request board and make your suggestion and the more votes it gets, the more chances for it to be reviewed by our development team for it to be possibly implemented.

Anything else you may need, let me know. I'll be glad to help.

Best Answer