Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Previous days steps?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do i locate the previous days steps to sink  onto  my iMac

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

You do not need to locate them. The device holds up to seven days.

Just sync it and they should show on the dashboard.

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Are you asking @Jetreal how to view the previous steps. The iMac uses the fibit.com dashboard.

Lets go to http://www.fitbit.com 

In the top left corner you will see the word today. Tap on the left arrow.

You could mouse over the activities tile and click show more

Best Answer

Hey there @Jetreal, it's nice to see a new member around! Robot Very Happy I agree with @WendyB, if by any change you couldn't sync yesterday's data, most Fitbit trackers record detailed minute-by-minute data for seven days. Fitbit trackers can store daily totals for up to 30 days. 

Note that if your tracker is paired to the Fitbit app on a mobile device, it syncs every time you open the app. It can also sync periodically throughout the day if you have All-Day sync turned on. If you sync your tracker with a computer and Fitbit Connect, it syncs automatically every 15 to 30 minutes assuming the tracker and computer are in proximity, and the dongle is plugged in, if applicable.

You can also initiate a sync whenever you like if your tracker is nearby. If you're using an iOS or Android mobile device, you can sync your tracker from the Fitbit app dashboard by touching your tracker image at the top of the screen and pulling down. Man Wink

But if you synced, but what you want is to locate your yesterday's data, I'd do what @Rich_Laue is suggesting above. I'm posting some screen shots of those steps:

dashboardlastsynced.png

dashboardlastsynced1.png

If you also want to you see your activities, click here

Let us know if you were able to locate/sync your data, we'll be around! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer