Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with mileage marking in street racing.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good evening. I did a half marathon yesterday, and at kilometer twenty, my Fitbit Blaze stopped running the race monitor. He returned to the home screen alone and I ended up losing the distance and the time of proof.

Does the watch only mark the first 20 kilometers or is it some problem that my watch has?

Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It's great to see you around @antenorroberto. Have you checked your Dashboard to see if the tracker registered all your information? To avoid this to happen again, you can try the restart procedure. After this process, test your device.

Let me know the outcome. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Yes, I looked at my dashboard and did not register at all. At the time of
the race I realized I was on the home screen, not on the running setup
screen. I'll test it before I reboot and see if it was something I did
wrong. You can let me pay you back. Thank you very much.

*---------------------------------------- Beto*
*Professor de Marketing*

*""Quer você acredite que pode ou que não pode fazer uma coisa, você está
certo." - Henry Ford-------------------------------------*

Livre
de vírus. www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Best Answer
0 Votes

@AlejandraFitbit, good Morning! I did a test with Fitbit Blaze today and I think I can describe what is happening.

I was training and I was going to do a distance of 10 kilometers. When I was 9.91 kilometers, I started to follow the distance, stop when I got to 10 kilometers. By the time I reached 9.96 kilometers, my Fitbit vibrated, showed the logo and turned it off completely. It looks like it was restarted, but it did not work again. After much effort, he returned to work half an hour after the training was completed. But if you're in my dashboard, you'll realize that you've logged only 9.96 miles. Then it leaves when it reaches a distance: 20 km the first time, 4 the second and 10 the third.

I also realize that it takes a long time to connect to my Galaxy S7. It was super fast but about 30 to 60 days for it is getting longer.

How do you help me solve this problem? I am in Brazil and there is no assistance here, so I have to get back to you.

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes