Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality assurance

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit suggested I leave my concerns posted here...customer service is outstanding. However, due to poor construction and malfunctions I am replacing another unit. I've had 3 in less than 2 years. The HR Charge fell apart and then the replacement only held a small charge then stopped working altogether. I upgraded to the Blaze last May. The band broke and now the unit fried. The band was replaced and the unit is being replaced but it's only 6 months old. The replacement does not come with a new warranty, it expires in May when I bought the Blaze initially. It is unfortunate the products just do not last and customer service has to mediate the issues. Work on quality, Fitbit. I spent a lot of money on a product and it' been repaired or replaced twice within 6 months.  Great customer service, poor quality assurance.  

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Agree with you that they don't last, am on my 4th fitbit product.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I do think experience varies, and I am really glad that you will be getting a new Blaze, which hopefully will last as expected.  Mine is two years old and I have had no problems.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes