Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(RESOLVED) 9/3 - Received Classic Sleep rather than Sleep Stages

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

9/7 Update:

Thanks everyone for your patience while we investigated this issue. We acknowledge there was an abnormally high number of users not receiving sleep stages since this past weekend. Our team has confirmed this issue has since been resolved. It's still possible for users to receive the simplified sleep patterns due to the reasons mentioned in this help article. Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

9/5 Update:

Hi, everyone! We are expecting a fix for this will take a few more days. This means you should anticipate receiving the classic sleep patterns for the coming days. Our team is working hard to get everyone their Sleep Stages back! We know how important this feature is and hope to have it resolved soon. Thanks for your patience and understanding. 

9/4 Update:

We are continuing to investigate this issue, and understand that some of you are still not seeing Sleep Stages. Thanks again for your patience while we work toward a resolution. Here are some answers to questions that have come up around the issue:

Q: Is there something wrong with my tracker? Does my tracker need to be replaced?

A: No, there is nothing wrong with your tracker. This is a bug within Fitbit's sleep system.

Q: Am I not receiving Sleep Stages because of my app version or tracker firmware version?

A: No, this is not directly related to your tracker or app. This is a bug within Fitbit's sleep system.

Q: Do I need to contact Fitbit to get this resolved?

A: No, you do not need to contact Support. This issue is not specific to any accounts, and we are working to get it resolved for all customers.

Q: When will I see Sleep Stages again?

A: We are working hard to implement a fix for this top-priority issue, and hope to have it resolved as quickly as possible. We will update this thread as soon as we have more definitive information.

We are aware of an issue that resulted in some Blaze users receiving Classic Sleep graphs rather than Sleep Stages over the past few nights.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and our team is looking into this to prevent it from recurring.

Best Answer
491 REPLIES 491

My sleep stages are finally back (Blaze user). Hopefully, the problem is fixed. 

Best Answer
Mine are back as well. Let's hope it lasts.

Dan

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

And now I have no sleep stages & no classic either! NOTHING!

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is good for us let us hope for the rest. This is a new day. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Only for last night. The others did not change. 

Best Answer

For me, only last night. 

Best Answer

YEAH YEAH SLEEP STAGES ARE Back 

Thank you --you guys

Best Answer

My Blaze is working - yeah!!  What is even better, I deleted the sleep records that were not working, and manually entered them, it is showing in sleep stages.  Remember to note date and times before deleting, once you have manually entered it, go back to your dashboard.  It will take a few minutes to up-date.

Best Answer

This is the 6th day in a row I have not received detailed sleep stages. I currently own a blaze. Yes, I know there is an issue but...... my concern is that Fitbit has either lost the technical talent to fix the issue or worse, never had it to begin with (outsourced development). I have been with Fitbit for 6 years and have evangelized the product to my family and friends, and sometimes even strangers. I pay my yearly fees and purchase your latest and greatest every year. Why are you failing? Will Fitbit still be here next year? My concerns are mounting.

Best Answer

I'll be darned. Your process worked!

Best Answer

Thanks everyone for your patience while we investigated this issue. We acknowledge there was an abnormally high number of users not receiving sleep stages since this past weekend. Our team has confirmed this issue has since been resolved. It's still possible for users to receive the simplified sleep patterns due to the reasons mentioned in this help article. Thanks again for your patience and understanding.

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer