Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: new Blaze! but it won't charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having the same issues.  All I get is the fitbit.com/setup at the bottom of the screen with the blue and white diamond shape in the center of the screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @Nancy01 I've moved your post out of the thread about charging problems. This is because your Fitbit.com/setup tells me that you need to set the Blaze up to your account, not charger it.

What type of device are you trying to use to set up your tracker with, have you tried seeing it up yet?

What you are seeing is what you should be seeing, at least until the Fitbot is attached to your account. 

Best Answer

@Nancy01 welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂  As @Rich_Laue mentioned if you are seeing the fitbit.com/setup screen on your Blaze it means it has not been set up to your account. Steps to set up the tracker can be found here

Let me know how it goes! 😉 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I ended up returning the Blaze to Best Buy and was given
another one. This one works perfectly.

--
*Nancy Givens*

Moderator edit: removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Nancy01 I'm glad to know your new Blaze is working properly 🙂 Don't forget to visit our Discussions board to Share Your Story! 

Hope to see you around more often! Woman Very Happy

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes