Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recalulated my calorie count in my Dashboard by 25% since inception.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On Sunday I did 30000 steps and burned 4076 calories, I took a picture of the screen on

my dashboard to send to a friend, on Monday I wake up and it recaluted my calorie data for Sunday to 3076 and recalculated/ reduced all my calorie data dating back to May by 25%. It now calculates my new calorie data 25% less than it did before ( I would do 15000 steps and always be at 3000 calories burned, with 15K steps I am barely oover 2000 calories burned. Can someone help with this issue if they know how to correct. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

This is the fit Bit Blaze Btw

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @iambaq.Would it be possible to post both sxreenshots, with the time on Sunday that it was taken? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @iambaq welcome to the Fitbit Community! I would like to ask if you change any of your personal information on your account settings?  or manually add any activity?  Since the calorie burn estimate that Fitbit provides take into account your BMR ( basal metabolic rate, is the rate at which you burn calories at rest just to maintain vital body functions like breathing, heartbeat, and brain activity), the activity recorded by your tracker and any activities you log manually.  Also as @Rich_Laue mentioned the screenshot will help us determine what might have caused your information to change. 

Keep me posted! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes