Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving constant notifications on Blaze when they're turned off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is ridiculous !! No one can help with the constant notifications when all are turned off Why when I cut watch off it just cuts back on I have grown to only want to get rid of this watch although it was a present I have read all the forums,researched on line and tried every single thing I could find on subject This problem has been going on for years and not one solid permanent fix So I will be getting rid of this device and never buying another I liked it when it worked but the support is not too good and problems like this can’t be fixed I have never had a product that won’t even stay off when you cut it off !!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Mannpo2. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear that you're having problems with your notifications showing up constantly and thanks a lot for what you have already tried. I'd like to give you a hand with this.

Now, Since I don't know for sure what you have already tried, I'll share the suggestions here again and feel free to skip the ones you have already tried.

First, even if you have tried this before, give your Blaze a restart. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot

Then, remove your Blaze from your connected Bluetooth devices on your phone. For this, go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone. On your connected devices, look for your tracker. Tap on it, then choose the option that says "Forget this device". Then, proceed to set up your tracker as a new device.

For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Hope this helps and if you need more help, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have done all of that and anything previously listed in forums on line etc. As others have said this standard rebuttal is not working. I had to let battery totally run down and I am no longer using watch. Unless Fitbit comes up with a permanent fix which has NEVER been noted this will be my one and only purchase. The support for issues do not seem too good and I know a few others that have exact same issue and are looking for another watch also. I love the watch when working correctly but with the lack of support as far as perm fix it seems not valued as a customer.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back @Mannpo2 and thanks for confirming you've already tried that.

Now, since you let the battery to die, did you charge the tracker again after that to see if the issue persists? If you have done that and you're still having problems, let me know so that I escalate your case to the Support Team for them to help you out and see what would be the available options. 

We're here to help you. It's just matter of communication as we're doing now and a little patience to get you back on track!

Anything else you may need, I'm always around!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well as an update .. The watch has stopped all the notifications but now stuck on today screen Reboot turn off add delete add blah blah blah I have NEVER. owned a watch with so many issues Therer is really no support but what’s mentioned above for any and every problem that occurs Too many issues lack of updates that work to remedy isssues and lackluster support equals lost customer and new brand of watch !!

Best Answer
0 Votes