Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving snapchat notifications

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Snapchat is a very popular way to communicate with people. I would like to see snapchat notifications come up on my watch. This feature was a very big deciding factor on getting the Apple Watch instead of the Fitbit and I think the same goes for many people. I got the Fitbit because I prefer its other features that the Apple Watch does not, but I would still love to see this happen.
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You can configure app notifications with the latest update.  This includes Snapchat.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

You can configure app notifications with the latest update.  This includes Snapchat.

Best Answer

How do you do that, make it so it gives you Snapchat notifications 

Best Answer

Please inform us if you have the answers to doing this please. We all want to know. I don't understand why you would answer this way and not put the directions on how we would go about adding SNAPCHAT. Do you seriously know how to or just playing with us 

Best Answer

Open fitbit app, touch the icon of a blaze device in upper right corner. Go to notifications, app notifications. chose Snapchat and all the other app you want to get notifications from

Best Answer

Heyy how are you

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I do tagt I can’t find where I can get Snapchat on my Fitbit 

Best Answer

How do I do that I can’t find where I can get Snapchat on my Fitbit 

Best Answer

Go to Fitbit App, click account, click the type of Fitbit you have connected. Click Notifications and then App Notifications. You can turn choose which apps you want notifications to show up. 

Best Answer

Is there a way to add to the application list located under app notifications? I only have Google, Amazon, and Instagram. I tried searching for Facebook and Snapchat but nothing comes up

Best Answer