Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove or hide scratches on FitBit Blaze screen?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I was looking thru the threads, but I could not find anyone give a ny info on how to hide or remove scratches on the FitBit Blaze. I apologize if this isn't a question for this forum site; I just joined the fourms today to ask the question. But any, here's the question.

So I got a FitBit Blaze a few months ago, and it seemed to work great, and still does. However, one day, I noticed a scratch on the top bezle and screen (take a look at the screenshot), and although it is not a big deal, it still sucks to look at. The scratch on the bezle is a bit deeper then the scratch on the screen. Is there anyway to remove or atleast hide the scratch? Again, this is no big deal, but it would be nice to have a nice, clean watchface. Thanks in advace.

IMG_20161024_195706.jpgHere's a screenshot. Again, it's really only the top bezle, so it's not a big deal, I am just wondering because it is nice to have a clean watchface.

Again, thanks to anyone who at least takes a look at this thread.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @PJ_Beans.  Good to see you in the Community! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear about the scratch on your Blaze and I've not really faced this situation with mine personally but I did some research and here is how you can try to get rid of that scratch:

The process consists of covering up the sides of your little pebble with tape, so as not to damage it during polishing; and using a soft polishing rag (or something similar), to work a small amount of your chosen substance (Polywatch, Brasso, Displex or toothpaste) into the scratch in a circular motion. In general, it should take a couple of minutes to get rid of the scratches, as long as they’re not too deep.

Again, I've not really tried this so you might want to try on an old watch that could have scratches and test it there to see how it goes and if it works, you could do the same with your Blaze.

Hope this helps and let me know if you need anything else! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got mine in April and i find the durability terrible. Plastic round the screen scratches if you look at it and have a deep scratch across the glass. I think majority of this is with normal wear and at the gym. For £150 i would have hoped it could cope with these conditions. Considering writing a letter of complaint as i cant see it lasting a year. Nowhere in the instructions did it say to wrap in cotton wool 😞
Best Answer
0 Votes

That works for plastic/acrylic, not glass.

Best Answer
0 Votes