Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement blaze screen?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Afternoon I've had the fitbit blaze for around during a month and all is perfect. Today I've fallen over and badly scratched the screen.

Can you tell me if there is a way of getting the screen resurfaced or replaced please?
Best Answer
0 Votes
62 REPLIES 62

Ive had all of the same , cracked screen on my Blaze , fell of my wrist about 5 inches onto the worktop ? dont think much of this gorilla glass strength, it should be called Bambi glass, spoke to fitbit and they offered me 25% off , Yeah right...

@Glenners wrote:

@lisasepper wrote:
Thought it was the screen

Sent from my iPhone

They refuse to offer a replacement or repair. They offered a 25% discount if l bought a new one. I refused as suspected the same thing would happen. The screen is not fit for purpose

Best Answer
0 Votes

I know & i have gone to jewelry stores to see if that can fit it but no luck, they did not tell me that the 25% off only was good for 1 month.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Pebble is the entire Blaze electronic device. I had just the shattered screen replaced (not the whole unit/pebble) by a local company. Fitbit is not setup for repair support of the product. This is the company that was able to assist me. Am a customer not a employee. Hope they can help you as well. 

LOVE 2 FIX, HTTPS://Love2Fix.net , call/text (916) 307-2067, (916) 515-8925, Lic #89719, 7330 Fair Oaks Blvd Suite 8, Carmichael CA 95608.

Best Answer

Unfortunately l am based in the UK :united_kingdom: where there is no repair option. Again Fitbit should simply be offering a replacement forca shattered screen. The fact they refuse confirms they know the unit has a design flaw. Do not buy a replacement and pass the message on to others.   

Best Answer

It doesn't matter where you live @Glenners Fitbit doesn't offer a repair service. 

Have you checked your warranty, link may be found beliw. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep, it's out of warranty.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@UPSdriver wrote:

I had the same issue too. They were not willing to take care of the customer at all. I will NEVER buy anything Fitbit makes again. I should have stuck with Apple product. Their customer service has always been excellent. 

It better be excellent for the cost of their devices.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would agree... don’t buy fitbit until their customer service and warranty are improved plus the product is robust and fit for purpose. I noticed they have recently started an ad campaign in the run up to xmas.... just keep well away !

Best Answer
0 Votes
I might try that because I love Fitbit but their customer service SUCKS.
Best Answer
0 Votes

l agree its a great product in terms of what it does and l admit l loved it for my various forms of exercise heart/ health monitoring etc .... but when the screen cracks for no apparent reason and FITBIT refusing to repair or replace, l have totally lost confidence in the product and company

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yeah, mine is hanging in there despite the cracks. But I won't be buying
another fitbit.

---
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
https://www.avast.com/antivirus
Best Answer

currently demanding that they replace my main unit a couple of days ago my screen stop showing anything contact fitbit they said it outside the warrenty so they offered the 25% off im not no not taking it since the device still work with tracking everything so it should still be covered so emailing them like crazy to get my device replace

Best Answer
0 Votes
They told me that they would give me a % off however they failed to tell
me that I only had a short time for it to be used, so just be careful.

LIsa
Best Answer
0 Votes
Good luck. I got a crack in mine and they said there was a contact
pointin the crack. But they offered me 25% off a new one.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have went to an Apple watch. The fitbit screens are not durable. I went through 3 in 8 months. Their customer service is horrible. Do yourself a favor and get an Apple watch. 

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer

That my plan though right now I don’t have the money to get one I really want one of the Apple watches I haven’t heard anything bad about them 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Outside of heart rate accuracy, if not worn snug, broken screens, I haven't heard of many apple problems, but the watch doesnt work with Android which out sells ios. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My boyfriends blaze screen cracked in a similar situation and now the screen is completely black and they just gave me a coupon code for a new one. He has only had it seven months, very frustrating. Fitbit should fix their products! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Agreed. At least, they should disclose that they do not have repair support for their products on their website.

I had mine repaired at a local shop, Love2Fix in Fair Oaks Ca.

But am going to purchase an Apple Watch in the near future.

Matt
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! Good to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that most of you are having problems with the screen of your Fitbit Blaze.

If you'd like me to escalate your case to the Support Team, please let me know so that they can evaluate your case and offer  the available options based on your warranty status.

Keep in mind that our team evaluates cases on an individual basis but also abiding by the warranty policy.

If you need help, I'm always around!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes