Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning my Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

As much as I like the color screen it does not make up for the size and styling.  I have moved back to my Charge HR as it does everything the blaze does and is much smaller.

It is good we all have choices we can all have the device we want!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Options are a good thing, I am surprised that the stock and investors are so worried.....the Balze and Alta just give more options to people in terms of styling and options based on your needs and likes.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Will miss seeing you around the Blaze forum, and do appreciate your feedback. 

@Hilary55 I had never heard that expression before, but I like it!

@racertempo Agreeed, can't wait to get my paws on that mist grey band that has eluded me so far!

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Options are a good thing, I am surprised that the stock and investors are so worried.....the Balze and Alta just give more options to people in terms of styling and options based on your needs and likes.

Best Answer

It's horses for courses - I wear my Blaze during the day instead of a watch, but switch back to my Charge to measure my sleep as the Blaze is a big chunky to wear overnight.

Hilary | UK

Charge, Aria, iPhone 4s, Mac

If this answer is helpful, please vote for it and/or mark it as a solution.

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Will miss seeing you around the Blaze forum, and do appreciate your feedback. 

@Hilary55 I had never heard that expression before, but I like it!

@racertempo Agreeed, can't wait to get my paws on that mist grey band that has eluded me so far!

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer

Just received my blaze in the post today along with the leather mist grey strap! looks awesome 🙂 feels so different to the surge! loving it 🙂

and after having a few different fitbits in the past, i love that there are different ones for different things, i donated my charge to my daughter but will be keeping the surge for running and the blaze will be my every day posh watch! lol

Best Answer