Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen locking on and discharging battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Starting yesterday my Blaze locked up in the screen on position (at the fitbit logo).  It stayed on and would not turn off, no control with any of the buttons.  Eventually it came back to the normal watch screen, but the battery was almost completely discharged.  When I got home from work, I charged it and it seemed fine this morning.  However, it continues to stay on the fitbit logo screen sporadically and has again completely discharged the battery.  I am currently trying to recharge it again, this time via computer instead of an outlet.  Watching it, the screen blinks on and off, but in a random fashion, not like on for a second off for a second.  I don't know if that is important or not.  

Help would be greatly appreciated.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @dogonets, it's good to see you around in the Community forums. Sorry for the late reply. 

Thank you for sharing all this information about the Blaze being locked with the Fitbit logo and not holding a charge for too long. 

Before considering other options, please make sure that you've followed the steps provided in this article to complete a restart procedure. If you continue to see just the logo on the scree, you may also try to turn off the device and back on following these steps, then check if you continue to experience the same behavior. 

If you continue to experience any difficulty with the battery, you can also follow the steps listed here to improve battery life

Keep me posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer