Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup new Fitbit Blaze to an existing account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Setting up my new Blaze but says email is already in use. This email address was from previous Fitbit charge and setting up won't go any further.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

It sounds like you are trying to set up a new fitbit account for your new Blaze. There isn't a need to do that. If you logon to the app using the id and password you used previously for the Charge you can go into the account section and select "set up a device". This will step you through the process of adding your Blaze and you will keep all the data, settings, badges etc that you got with the Charge.

If you'd rather completely start again and lose that history then the easiest option is to create a new account but you will need to use a different email address. If you'd rather reuse the email address you used with the Charge then you'll need to contact customer support to get the old account deleted before you can setup the account.

contact.fitbit.com

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Colinblaze and @SteveH thanks for stopping by.

You can paired your new Blaze to your existing Fitbit account without any inconvenience by doing the following from your Fitbit app:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
  2. Tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.

I hope this helps, let me know how it goes. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
Thank you for your help all good now

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Thank you for your help all good now

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Those are great news @Colinblaze, I am glad to hear that your Blaze is paired now. If you need anything else, do not hesitate in posting it.

Happy stepping! Woman Wink

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

My account icon isn't showing up on my Fitbit app for some reason when I'm trying to add my Blaze to my iPhone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@menard2530 I'm not sure what your saying. You want to open the Fitbit app, log into your Fitbit account if needed. 

Now do an add device as @AlejandraFitbit describes above. 

You need to be logged into your account before you can add the tracker. If your having trouble please post a screenshot 

Best Answer
0 Votes

23972549_1751739088169707_430494831_n.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

23972549_1751739088169707_430494831_n.jpg

As you can see the icon up in the top right corner is not there even though i'm logged in. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Should look like thisScreenshot_20171124-162235.png

Best Answer
0 Votes