Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several tiles missing in Fitbit app on iOs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Several key tiles disappeared in the app (Active minutes, heart rate, sleep, floors, etc) and are no longer available. Tiles do not appear as an option under the edit function. Have tried rebooting, resetting both watch and iPhone but nothing works. Device still tracks this data as info appears in web version of the app but mobile app is worthless without these key features

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Un-install the app Shut down phone and go back in an re-install the app

Hopefully this will solve the problem

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately, I tried that approach and continue to have the same issue. The tiles are completely missing and do not appear as an option.  In addition, the interface in the iOs version of the app no longer displays updated data after syncing with my watch.  As an example, it reports that I have only taken 35 steps today, despite the fact that the data on my watch continues to reflect my current steps for the day and I have synced the app to my device several times today.

Best Answer
0 Votes

As a quick update, I was able to restore full functionality and accurate syncing after deleting and re-installing the app for the third time. Not sure what caused the problem but hoping the issue doesn't happen again as very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes