Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since last update, no more sleep recording

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Since the last update of my blaze, my app doesn't show my sleep recording. 
Best Answer
14 REPLIES 14

Same problem here.

Best Answer
0 Votes

me too.....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. Latest Firmware and lates app Version for ios.

No sleep data available.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. No automatic tracking. I have to put it in manually after waking up and it then shows restless periods, fortunately. Also random sleep tracking in the middle of the day.

Best Answer

I have exactly the same problem. No sleep recording since last firmware update. I have to put it manually. After adding it manually it shows the sleep pattern correctly with restless times. But after that it will record sleep during the day when I am just taking a little rest without sleeping.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem here with iOS app. Put in the time manually and it seems to work.

Have even tried a new installation and set up... 

Hope they fix it soon!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here. I tried downgrading the android app and syncing with a PC buth I can't see the sleeping data. So, it's the new firmware

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, iOS 

😔

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem .............Smiley Sad

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with the iOS app. No sleep tracking at night when I'm actually awake, but random 2 hours sleep at 2pm when I was awake...

Best Answer

Same problem, and even a drain battery bigger than usually

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

My sleep initially didn't show up in my app this morning, but it did show up on the website. When I checked the app later, it was there. Maybe check  the website? I think they're adding the sleep stages stuff and the website isn't getting any of the fancy new stuff, at least not yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem with Charge 2. Data are there when you click on the tile but do not show up on dashboard. Have tried restarting three times, etc. Nothing works.

Best Answer
0 Votes