Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Size question

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I measured my wrist at 6.75" which puts me right in the middle of a small and large. I went and tried on a Surge and the large fit me best but I was at the second to tighest setting for workouts and the third to fourth setting from the tighest for casual wear. What size do the Fitbit Gurus recommend for me. I'd like to pre-order a unit.
Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, @Gshock , the Blaze sizing is not exactly the same as the Surge.  Large fits 6.7 - 8.1 so that sounds ideal to me for you.  The large should give you plenty of scope to move it higher up your arm during workouts, if necessary.  Fitbit does say that if you are on the border line you are advised to size up.

Here is the sizing guide for the Blaze, which may help you decide.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi, @Gshock , the Blaze sizing is not exactly the same as the Surge.  Large fits 6.7 - 8.1 so that sounds ideal to me for you.  The large should give you plenty of scope to move it higher up your arm during workouts, if necessary.  Fitbit does say that if you are on the border line you are advised to size up.

Here is the sizing guide for the Blaze, which may help you decide.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@Gshock

I agree with @Julia_G, it sounds like the large would be your best option. Seems you are in the middle so you'll be able to go loose or tight depending on what you want.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks guys. The large Surge range starts at 6.3" while the Blaze large only goes down to 6.7". As mentioned, I'm at the smaller end of the large Surge but Maxxed out on a small Blaze or possibly too small for the large Blaze.
Best Answer
0 Votes
@EmersonFitbit - can you measure or compare a Fitbit Surge large at the second to tighest setting to the fourth tighest setting against a small and large Blaze? I'd like to know which Blaze size would fit that range best. Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sure- just did it! Here's a recap (6.8 inch wrist):

• Surge Large: It's pretty sturdy, and 2nd hole is pretty tight- two things I'd prefer with a super fitness watch. 3rd hole is still a bit tight for 24/7 usage, and 4th hole is just right. 
  • Blaze Large: 2nd hole feels great for every day use, but I usually use 1st hole. 3rd hole for myself is loose, and 4th hole is rather un-usable if I want HR data. Blaze bands are a bit thinner, and although the screen is larger than Surge's screen, the tracker itself ends sooner (with Surge, you can feel a  bit of density inside of the band past where the screen ends. 
  • Blaze Small: I had to start on the fifth hole, with many holes left to go!
Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
@EmersonFitbit - that's exactly the info I'm looking for. So to confirm, you can go small or large Blaze and feel there is enough range?
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, @Gshock. Although I prefer the large, small could technically fit me as well.

Community Moderator - English/EspañolEmerson | Community Moderator - English/Español

I run all over SF. What's your story?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue with the Fitbit charge and now the charge 2, I was thinking of sizing down so that I may have room to tighten it more if need to be but not sure if I should return my large fitbit. My wrist mesaures between 7" and a bit below that number. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Grappler1 see @DerrickS's post here

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ Rich_Laue Thank you for the response I did that and it appears to be large but im @ the end of the strap. I am on the 9th and 10th holes for the charge 2. When I had the charge hr I was @ the 8th and 9th. 

Best Answer
0 Votes