Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Stages and exercise not being recorded

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi kendopavo  my blaze keeps coming up fit bit has stopped all the time when I go on my sleep pattern also can' find my phone when I go on exercise tried rebooting re entailing still the same anyone can help solve this thans

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Kendopavo. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you're having problems with your sleep tracking and your exercise not being recorded properly 😕 Thanks a lot for trying to reboot you tracker!

Now, the first thing that I would like to know is if you've checked that you are using a compatible phone. For that, take a look at this list of compatible devices to confirm that. If you're using a compatible device, we can move forward.

Now, since you've already tried restarting your phone and reinstalling (I assume you're referring to the app), I can probably suggest setting up your tracker as a new device. For this, go to the Account section at the top right corner on the Fitbit app and select the option that says "Set up a new device". Follow the on-screen instructions and once you're done, your tracker should be syncing without a problem.

Let me know if this helps and if you need anything else, I'm always around!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes