Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Stages shows 'No Stages'

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a blaze and i received the sleep insights yesterday morning after i woke up. Delighted that it being a suprise, i tried to sync multiple times to see Sleep Stages.

I did not see any and just brushed it off, figuring i need tracker updated to see the data. I recieved the firmware update yesterday evening and it was successful.

I still do not see Sleep Stages last night too, even after the update. Anyone in the same boat ?

Best Answer
71 REPLIES 71

I did the firmware update a few days ago and lst night was the first night it showed up. Give it a few days. 

Best Answer

Yes! Same thing happened to me! I have successfully "updated", but I have no sleep stages recorded. I know the other features work because I get the sleep insights and I get data/updates for my cardio score. Please help/fix the bug!!

Best Answer

I got sleep stages the night immediately following the firmware update, however, the next night (last night) the stages were absent.

Best Answer

Same thing, got the update, worked first night then back to the old way the second night! This is the most important feature to me, very disappointed

Best Answer

No sleep stages for me either - and I know it's updated as I have a new "Relax" feature which is quite good, but definitely missing the sleep stages as I'm curious/interested about this.

Best Answer

Same here.  Quite disappointed...  Hope they fix this quickly as this is vital information for me!!

Best Answer

I could see sleep stages finally. I am quite happy as i always wanted to check how my sleep varies. 

I also got update for the fitbit app, which shows the social side of things, the community feature.

Best Answer

My app showed my sleep stages two nights ago, but not last night. Any ideas?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Best Answer

I'm experiencing the same thing.  Worked for a few days and last night it is back to the old way.

Best Answer

Has yours returned for you yet? Mine went to the old style as well.

Best Answer
Yes it came back the next night, i will let you know if it works tonight

Regards

John Clark
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Popeye76 wrote:

Has yours returned for you yet? Mine went to the old style as well.

Yep. Had the stages for the last two three nights...

Best Answer

Mine worked one night, the nothing. I kinda like it, just needs to work.

Best Answer

Mine still isn't showing,  2 nights of stages and 2 nights without so far 😞

Best Answer

Why has this thread been categorised as 'solved' when patently it has NOT been solved.

Best Answer
Mine seems to be working ok now
Best Answer
0 Votes

@njsn, @Hanithsolved their own problem, therefore the thread has been marked solved.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too. Worked for 4-5 days and now I'm back to the old view. I liked the stages and wish it would come back!

Best Answer

I'm having the same experience

Best Answer
0 Votes