Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep Stages shows 'No Stages'

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a blaze and i received the sleep insights yesterday morning after i woke up. Delighted that it being a suprise, i tried to sync multiple times to see Sleep Stages.

I did not see any and just brushed it off, figuring i need tracker updated to see the data. I recieved the firmware update yesterday evening and it was successful.

I still do not see Sleep Stages last night too, even after the update. Anyone in the same boat ?

Best Answer
71 REPLIES 71

I've never seen sleep stages.  My app has always shown "no sleep stages"

i have a Blaze.  I've logged out and back in.  As far as I know I have the latest updates on App and my Blaze. Are they still doing roll outs? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is what happened with my sleep log.  I edited one day and the sleep stages disappeared.  Have you been able to get them back yet?  I really like that feature.

Best Answer
No, I have not got them back! I've contacted Fitbit on 2 occasions and they promised to fix it!! Obviously, that's not happening!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Sleep stages prob still not resolved 😞
DaRae

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I had sleep stages on my blaze for two weeks, I updated it last night and it's now showing the old version, no more sleep stages. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I totally forgot about this feature until it popped up in my log two nights ago. And then last night showed nothing. I updated in March and I've only had one night tracked? That seems wrong. The tips I've been finding are not helpful. There's no way I've been doing it wrong this whole time. 

Best Answer

Same here: worked one time, last night the sleep stages were gone again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

not sure whats going on with the sleep stages but i called them the other day and they went through the whole reset thing and told me to change the heart rate setting from auto to on, this worked for the next night and all was recorded rem etc but then it just stopped again and on some nights it has not recorded anything at all.

im going to call them again today with a view to getting it changed as it seems strange that some people it is working normally for?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was  initially very pleased with the sleep stages, then it reverted back to the old format. I asked support for resolution but have only gotten confirmation of my request.  I have read info that it takes 2 hours of restlessness before sleep tracking will occur.  If this is true then so I always have to assume that I need to add two hours to my sleep time?  I am not real pleased with the way this is working.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been having the same problem. The first night I got a Fitbit Blaze, which was recently, the sleep stages worked! I was very happy with the result. However, the following night, it kept saying "no stages". It's been almost 2 weeks and has not shown any stages since that once night. It's ridiculous because I was really looking forward to the sleep stages feature on the Blaze. Really disappointing, especially since Fitbit isn't very communitive about this.

Best Answer
0 Votes
My sleep stages appeared not long after posting note and I've had it ever since.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JJRocks723 if you bring up the detail page of the sleep record, there should be a note on why sleep stages where not shown.

There also is an extensive FAQ on sleep stages in the fitbit help site.

Best Answer
0 Votes