Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages and sleep log inquiry

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been using an Android App. PrimeNap that has a nice feature which shows you how many times you've been through all the sleep cycles during a night (light->deep->rem->light->deep->rem), which is great. However, as I started using Blaze yesterday, I noticed it doesn't have this feature. Am I wrong?

If so, it would be great to have it.

Also, the Android App PrimeNap also had a button to add a dream log, while Fitbit only lets you edit the time you've slept for any night - and doesn't allow you to add dream logs. This is a very important feature and it's disappointing Blaze misses it, as well as the count of sleep cycles.

Please let me know if I am right or wrong, and if I'm wrong maybe we can add these 2 very important features to the list of suggestions for future updates.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's great to welcome you @CristiC..

I will be glad to help you out with your inquiries. Fitbit Blaze does have sleep stages and there is an option to manually log your sleep too. For more information about these features, take a look at the following help articles:

And to manually log your sleep, you just need to do the following from the Fitbit app:

1. Tap the "+" icon
  2. Tap Log sleep
  3. Enter your information
  4. Tap Save
  5. Sync

Catch you later. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I wasnt talk about stages, but the number of cycles. Sorry, but your
generic reply doesnt answer my question. With all due respect.
Best Answer
0 Votes