Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages for Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Blaze and the help section states it should show me my sleep stages, for example, light sleep, deep sleep, and REM.  My app and dashboard are not showing me this information.  It is only showing me time asleep, time restless, and time awake.  Where do I go to see my sleep stages?  I have had my Blaze for a year now and it has never shown my sleep stages.

Thank you.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Sleep stages is a new feature that was announced along with the Alta HR. Fitbit have said that this will also be made available on the Charge 2 and Blaze but it's not there yet. Keep an eye out for a software update on your Blaze - hopefully soon.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
268 REPLIES 268

Sleep stages is a new feature that was announced along with the Alta HR. Fitbit have said that this will also be made available on the Charge 2 and Blaze but it's not there yet. Keep an eye out for a software update on your Blaze - hopefully soon.

Best Answer

This is how I get that info.  If you click on the sleep tile, it opens up the screen that gives you more of a breakdown. It might not give you the extent of detail that you want, but it shows that from 1:07 to 1:35 you were restless, and from 1:36 to 2:08 you were awake. I hope this helps. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @pah04. Good to see you in the Community and thanks for giving us a hand here!

What you describe is the current way that Fitbit shows your sleep records. Detailing sleep time, the time you were awake and the time you were restless. Now for the feature that @nursejoyt mentions, this is still pending to be released and with this release you'll be able to see your sleep stages (Light sleep, deep sleep, REM) but we still don't have that implemented just yet.

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

I believe that there is a great deal of interest in this feature. Several other sleep trackers and their associated tracking platforms have it. Is Fitbit still on target to have the feature released for all its announced products before the end of March 2017?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for that update @FerdinandFitbit. Can you tell us when that estimated release will be? Next month or plus?  Just purchased a new Charge 2 because of the pending release. Should  I have waited for the Alta HR?

Thanks

Best Answer

Hi there @Jim319 @RynK, Happy to see you guys around! 🙂

I can totally understand where you guys are coming from. We still don't have a date on the release for this but I know that this is being worked on and our team is just finishing up with some minor details so that it works flawless when it comes out. I'd dare to say that this will happen within the next two or three weeks but again, I don't want to give any false expectations. All I can say is that we expect this to be very soon.

Anything else, I'm here to help!

Best Answer

What's the ETA on this? I have the Alta HR and it's not on there either....

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry just saw your last message.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No worries @LCCurious 🙂

Keep an eye on the forums for immediate updates on this! Welcome around! 😄

Best Answer

I got the Alta HR particularly for this feature and cannot see the sleep stages.

I have contacted support and they are adamant that I should be able to see it in the sleep section of the dashboard and write to me like I'm incompenant and unable to follow instructions.

Best Answer

Hi @neelam! A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

This feature is still pending to be released so as of right now you will only see the sleep log with "Time asleep, time awake and restless time". Please take a look at my post above for more details.

Best Answer

Dear Fitbit,

I think it's time to release this new feature or I will have to return my Alta.

thanks.

Best Answer

Really? It was only announced a little while back. What good would returning it do? It will be here shortly.

Best Answer

Hi there @IlyaS. Good to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I don't think it will take much longer for this feature to be released. Thank you so much for your patience!

Anything else you may need, let us know!

Best Answer

Hi Neelam,

I have the same issue. My first night from yesterday to today with the new Alta HR did not show any sleep stages. Maybe, there will be an update? Or the function is not ready yet?

Andreas

Best Answer

Oh i just read the post that the feature is pending. OK, we have to wait 🙂

Andreas

Best Answer

I updated my blaze to 8.401.3 which should have updated sleep tracking. It's not showing up on my app. Same old sleep tracking, no sleep stages. Other features, like relax, are there. 

Best Answer

I have a Charge 2 and on the app I use to be able to expand todays sleep record and from there I could hover over the restless and awake areas and it would show me the time it happened but now it doesn't ... any ideas how I can see the times now?

Best Answer

I have the Blaze and am experiencing the same problem. 

Best Answer