Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages for Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Blaze and the help section states it should show me my sleep stages, for example, light sleep, deep sleep, and REM.  My app and dashboard are not showing me this information.  It is only showing me time asleep, time restless, and time awake.  Where do I go to see my sleep stages?  I have had my Blaze for a year now and it has never shown my sleep stages.

Thank you.

Best Answer
268 REPLIES 268
You have no idea how much Time I have spent or how many people I've helped. I don't control whether a thread is open or closed. If I have time I help, if I don't I don't. If you would just take a few minutes and look around your answers are there. Instead of just getting in the forum and saying I need help and I need it now. I'm surprised you didn't hold your breath.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
I love how helpful you are!! Next time, just scroll past and ignore if you're not going to give a legitimate answer. I don't know how many people you are an **ahem** too but, I hope I just drew the little stick... Tony J you sir are a piece of work...

Action Jackson
Best Answer
If you would read all of the times I have helped voluntarily, not paid I remind you then you would realize that you're the only person I haven't given exceptional service. To know why just look in the mirror.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
Absobloodylutely!!!
Tommy10

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
I took a lot of my time trying help people and here you come being all demanding and complaining.
I didn't appreciate it and told you.
This forum is not Fitbit Customer Service. It's people volunteering their time. If it wasn't helpful, move on.
Don't need to hear your **ahem**.
I'm done

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

@FourjesusfreaksThe new sleep stages show in my Windows PC sleep area but no popup dates and time yet.

V2.47 of the Android App now has the time popups.

@Fourjesusfreaks wrote:

I received the update several nights ago, and woke to sleep stages! I was so excited. However, I have not received a sleep stage breakdown since. Ideas?

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

@TroyJ wrote:
You have no idea how much Time I have spent or how many people I've helped. I don't control whether a thread is open or closed. If I have time I help, if I don't I don't. If you would just take a few minutes and look around your answers are there. Instead of just getting in the forum and saying I need help and I need it now. I'm surprised you didn't hold your breath.

Get Outlook for iOS

TroyJ, I am sorry that you've decided to get offended by some of the recent posts to this thread, including some of mine. My problem is not with you. 

I have issues with the way Fitbit are dealing with the problem. I do not expect you to deal with it at all. 

Fitbit have been offering crazy and complicated solutions.

Fitbit have been suggesting that it is a user issue.

A Fitbit mod sent people to a closed thread for answers.

As suggested by you yesterday I read back through the thread and found your 'helpful' answers to this problem.

I understand that I should

1) sync my Fitbit when I wake up.

2) send it back to fitbit 

Or 

3) realise that this is not a widespread problem.

Fitbit did not solve the problem for me, another forum poster did. 

Please TroyJ do not take on criticism that was clearly not being leveled at you. 

Best Answer
No. First and foremost Fitbit!
Tommy10

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Seems this thread is continuing to head in the wrong direction so I'm going to close this one off.

As I mentioned previously, if you're a Charge 2 user, check out the Charge 2 Sleep Stages thread. Yes, the Charge 2 thread is locked; however, our last post in there says "We will update this thread again when there is additional news to share". Probably a good idea to subscribe to that thread if you're waiting for information on Charge 2 + sleep stages.

Here's my earlier post in the thread incase anyone missed it.

Andrew | Community Moderator, Fitbit

What motivates you?

Best Answer