Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages for Blaze

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Fitbit Blaze and the help section states it should show me my sleep stages, for example, light sleep, deep sleep, and REM.  My app and dashboard are not showing me this information.  It is only showing me time asleep, time restless, and time awake.  Where do I go to see my sleep stages?  I have had my Blaze for a year now and it has never shown my sleep stages.

Thank you.

Best Answer
268 REPLIES 268

Back up! Thanks for the great app, FitBit.

Hiccups happen, and they're not a big deal. 😉

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine worked too

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine also worked last night - thx Fitbit!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same for me.  Had new info for three days and now gone for three days.  Did not work again last night

Best Answer

Hi everyone! Great to see new faces around!

As most of you noticed, there were issues with sleep stages not showing for yesterday but it should all be working as expected today. Let me know if you're still having issues with it!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Yay mine worked last night too!  Thanks guys!

Best Answer

All good this morning.

Thank you,

Michael

Best Answer

My stages has never worked. I had a tracker update to 22.53.4. My wife's Charge 2 works with stages and she has    22.48.14. 

Fitbit Twitter claims it is coming!

Best Answer
Hello,

Unfortunately, sleep stages are still showing as "no stages". I use a Charge 2.

FYI the attached screenshots that show the sleep stage graph and the version o

Regards,

Christopher von Mitschke-Collande
Best Answer

Ummmmmm NOT solved. Has never worked for me. My Fitbit Charge HR is three months old, iPOd 5 with updates to app installed. Zip. Zero. Nada.
Several other threads indicate that this is still a problem for many.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't believe this feature is available in the Charge HR. Just the Blaze and the Charge 2 or Charge HR 2. Just the regular sleep monitoring.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Not working on my Charge2?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I deleted the Fitbit app on my iPhone and reinstalled from App Store. Now says I have Stages but won't know until tomorrow.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have a blaze and it's now been working for a few days.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've been waiting this for days now but wake up every morning in disappointment... It's quite frustrating to see others had it working AT ALL, where as my Charge 2 did not register a single night with sleep stages. By the way, I updated everything to the latest on my phone (Android) and Fitbit (with the firmware update). Could someone of Fitbit explain why this is not working? I totally agree that this is not a solved issue, seeing a lot of people still experience problems (including myself)...

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can only speak for the Blaze.
This being only a Forum of Fitbit users and not the actual company I would suggest you google their contact number and call them. I have called them and both times I got a live person right away.

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer

As FerdinandFitbit (who is a Fitbit moderator) suggested, I left a comment because I still had issues. I hoped I could add to the conversation, because I doubt I'm the only one. Still, I might give them a call but I'm abroad and on the go, thus a phone call is slightly inconvenient. Hope to hear if anyone knows what's going on. Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

Failed for me last night on my blaze, it's been working for a while now but reverted to the old sleep tracking last night! Help!!IMG_3361.PNG

Best Answer

Is Fitbit going to fix this bug? One night the sleep stages record and the next night they don't. I've had to delete and reinstall the app numerous times and it's still not fixed!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, mine worked for two nights in a row there, but not last night (at over a longer sleep period too). Really fed up. 

Best Answer