Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep stages not showing at all

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Why is it when I stay in bed all night no sleep patterns appear , but on the 2 occasions I have gotten up to let the dogs out the sleeping pattern is coming up with everything on , deep sleep , light sleep and everything else 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's great to have you here @Paulinemutch! You need at least 90 minutes of sleep, in order to have sleep stages shown in your Dashboard. I would like you to restart your Blaze and keep track of your sleep to see if you get the sleep stages.

Fitbit estimates your sleep stages using a combination of your movement and heart-rate patterns. When you haven’t moved for about an hour, your tracker assumes that you’re asleep. Additional data—such as the length of time your movements are indicative of sleep behavior (such as rolling over, etc.)—help confirm that you’re asleep. While you’re sleeping, your device tracks the beat-to-beat changes in your heart rate, known as heart rate variability (HRV), which fluctuate as you transition between light sleep, deep sleep, and REM sleep stages

Hope this helps. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit, you got problem, stop suggesting how it should work and fit it...

Best Answer
0 Votes