Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracker is not for insomniacs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have insomnia... I tried the sleep tracker on different settings normal it says I get tons of sleep (which is false) and sensitive it says I got tons of sleep again false. Last night I got 0 hours of sleep yet it claims I got over 5 hours... that be wishful thinking. It logged me in REM the same time I was on Snapchat and deep sleep when I was posting on Facebook... I promise you I was not asleep when I was posting. I’m not going to move around my arms like a maniac until I “fall asleep” it ain’t happening. I usually try to get in a comfy position to fall asleep. Yet my mind doesn’t turn off so I lay wide awake. Before the updated dissected sleep it seemed pretty accurate. Not great but more on target. I’ve read many others had this same problem with the newer sleep tracker. Solution fire the idiot who came up with this nonsense and reinstall the option to have the old tracker back... 

yeah there was was no way I got over 5 hours a sleep lol look how crabby I am. I usually get 4 hours on my best day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

My blaze has not given me the sleep tracker, that I bought it for, only the basis sleep mode. 

It started June 14th with only the basic. Talked to fit bit several times. They do have good customer service. They finally sent a replacement this past week. Still not working. 

Plan to call again today. Bought it in Feb. and after the first several nights worked consistently until June. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree they have great customer service. When I got my first Fitbit (the flex) the charger stopped working within a month I contacted them and they were great to help me... infact the sent me a whole new Fitbit at the time they were about $100 to replace the charger I was surprised because I thought they were only sending me a charger and thought it odd when they asked me what color I wanted lol of course I said black cuz it was a charger. I think that’s why I’ve been with Fitbit as long as I have. But I am wondering if Apple Watch maybe better. I liked to track my sleep to show my doctor to try to find sleeping pills that may work... but when this one says 5 hours on a 0 hour sleep it doesn’t help... the old sleep tracker was more accurate ...

Best Answer
0 Votes