Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracker not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I've had my new blaze for over a month now and sleep patterns have been normal 7-8 hrs sleep, in the past couple of weeks it has been saying I am only getting 3-4 hrs sleep even though I've been in bed from 10pm-8am. My partner has the same blaze so for the last couple of nights I have worn both and mine still says 3-4 hrs, where as my partners one on my other wrist says 8-9 hrs sleep, has anyone else had this problem?? Could it be that my blaze is faulty ?? Any suggestions or ideas how to fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hmmm... That does sound pretty strange @Daniella75. I'm sorry your Blaze is not showing the correct time asleep.

In this situation, I can recommend restarting your tracker to make sure it will record all your activity properly. You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

After that, try it out for the next couple of nights and see how it goes.

Let me know if you need more help with this and welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Hi Ferdinand Fitbit, 

I did that and also also noticed my tracker was on sensitive so changed it to normal and all is well. 

Many thanks 

Daniella75

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yay! Thanks for getting back @Daniella75!

I'm happy to hear that it's all working fine now. If you need anything else, let me know. I'll be happy to help!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes