Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking reverted to "old" way

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I updated by Blaze a few days ago I found that I loved the new sleep stages but last night for some unknown reason my sleep tracking reverted to tracking sleep patterns, the "old way".  What do I need to do to keep my Blaze tracking sleep stages correctly?Image-1.jpg

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Thanks! deleting the old log and then manually entering it works great  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me. I woke up at 7am and synced the watch to the app and saw the new sleep display. I then went back to sleep for about 2 hours and resynced the watch. Then when I was looking at the sleep display it changed back to the "old" display right before my eyes! 

I then deleted the whole sleep log and resynced with a manually entered time including the whole period (including the extra 2 hours). Same thing; saw the old display. But when I manually entered the sleep time ending at 7am and viewed the log it was the "new" display. 

Guess Fitbit will need to fix that on a future update

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same problem.  New sleep tracking ended after Friday night (August 4).

I got the firmware update last Tuesday (August 1) but my sleep tracking didn't revert to the "old way" until Saturday night (August 5), so I'm not sure it's the firmware.  I do hope this gets fixed ASAP.

Best Answer
0 Votes