Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sleep tracking reverted to "old" way

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I updated by Blaze a few days ago I found that I loved the new sleep stages but last night for some unknown reason my sleep tracking reverted to tracking sleep patterns, the "old way".  What do I need to do to keep my Blaze tracking sleep stages correctly?Image-1.jpg

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

My Charge 2 did the same thing!  I am bummed.

Best Answer

Same thing happened to my Blaze. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

woke up this morning and my Blaze did the same thing

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too! I've email customer support on it. 

Best Answer

My Blaze did same thing. I had the rem deep and light sleep. But now it's back to the old way. How do I get the sleep stages back?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened with my Blaze this morning. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing on my blaze 👎🏼

Best Answer

Same issue with mine.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to my Blaze

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Blaze did the same thing! I loved the new sleep stage feature and want it back, but at least I know now that it's not just a fluke with my Fitbit!

Best Answer

I was about to create a post about this until I saw yours. I am hoping is a glitch that can be corrected. I woke up this morning with the old sleep tracking as well on the Blaze. 

Best Answer

My Blaze did the same thing today (reverted to "old" way) for the first time since it started the new Sleep stages tracking.  Did anyone figure out how to fix it?!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I noticed the same thing on my Blaze.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just woke up with mine this morning and it has done that as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same here, I deleted the current sleep log and resynced and no sleep log. I then created a new sleep log with the same time frame and it worked correctly.

Then I happened to go back to sleep immediately, and when I awoke I synced and it added a 1.5 hour "old style" sleep log because the new sleep feature needs at least 3 hours to activate the new reporting.

The time of the 1.5 hours started at the same time as the ending of my main sleep period. I then deleted the 1.5 hr sleep log and edited the main one and it all joined up perfectly.

See if that works for you.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

Same here😡

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Charge 2 and Blaze changed back to the old sleep version also. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yup deleting the sleep log and re-adding it made it go back to the new
style. It was fine again after that.
Best Answer

@Anjules Thanks for adding to my post.  I have also found if I awake during the night and check my emails it can sync and because it is less than 3 hours the old sleep graph shows. From then on that applies until I delete the Log and re-add

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes