Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slim band and small wrists

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I got pretty small wrists...6in. Anyone willing to give some pics of the blaze on their small wrists ? How comfortable is it to sleep in ?
Also any real time pics of the gold and slim pink band ? How pink is the pink ?
Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

@Bunnybear_05 wrote:
I got pretty small wrists...6in. Anyone willing to give some pics of the blaze on their small wrists ? How comfortable is it to sleep in ?
Also any real time pics of the gold and slim pink band ? How pink is the pink ?
Thanks.

@Bunnybear_05 Welcome.. Here is the image from the Australian Fitbit site. I notice they have tapered the band in from the frame.

pink band.jpg

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
I have a wrist a little less than 6". I don't find it too big. I have the regular band it came with and a leather band. There is a gap on the rubber band when I wear it between the strap and my wrist as the rubber does not angle down right away with a hinge but has to bend. The leather one though has a hinge though and fits well so I use it most of the time. The 3rd party Milanese loop bands on Amazon etc also work well. I find it comfortable to sleep in. I have not seen the new slim bands in person yet. I really like my Blaze!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Not sure if it helps but I just got the pink slim in a small. I wear it on the 3rd notch closest to the face display. (It's obviously not made for the super tiny adult woman. I am 105 lbs and 5'2 and other than wearing it almost as small as you can.. it's prefect! I am in love with it. 

14238363_304545216567439_5444779550243071680_n.jpg

Best Answer
Thanks ! How is sleeping in it ? Is the pink a true pink or more coral pink ?
Best Answer
I don't ever sleep in my Fitbit so I wouldn't know. I just don't find anything in general on my body when sleeping comfortable when it cones to jewelry etc. I think the pink is more of a coral.
Best Answer
Thanks. Coral and gold look pretty together. I'm not a fan of any of the other current blaze colors other then this set. 👍🏻
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same! I like this color combo of it so much!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I really like the look of the slim band and think they did a nice job picking the pink/gold configuration. Wish they had a few other colour configurations though as I have never been a pink girl.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm testing out a regular blue blaze...definitely feels too thick around my wrist for my liking....😕
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think I need the slim band. I just cant decide if I should do the black/gold or pink/gold.....

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hard decision. I have a black leather band and quite like it. Have fun shopping.
Best Answer
0 Votes

yeah. it just stinks that you cant find gold clasps anywhere. Everything is silver... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ok I got my pink an gold blaze and returned the standard blue Blaze...the skinny band makes such a big difference ! Way more comfortable then the original band. I love it !! 

Now hopefully it finishes updating with no issues. Lol...

They really need to come out with other slim bands for this

Best Answer