Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small red light in top left corner

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze is blank except for a tiny red light in the top left corner. I have tried resetting and charging but nothing happens. When I switch on Bluetooth on my phone it continuously searches for the device. Any advice greatfully received. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

That's where the battery icon would appear in red when the battery gets low. Sounds like yours is just about dead. How old is your tracker and have you ever let it completely discharge? That can kill a lithium ion battery.

Best Answer

I believe @REDCAP is refereeing to the ambient light sensor, that at certain angles does show up as a red dot .

This sensor is used when the screen brightness is set to auto. 

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @REDCAP, @SunsetRunner and @Rich_Laue thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this and would like to know if you keep having issues with your Blaze? Is the red line still there? If is is, could you please provide me with a photo?

Hope to hear from you soon. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I have the same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’ve tried different chargers, resets, and I even left it in the cradle for 3 weeks and still just the light!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does this red light show up at night wh n the room is dark?

Best Answer