Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed and calories tracking inaccurate on the Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze does not appear to be accurate on my speed on my runs and some days the 2,100 calorie goal is met when I only have like 3,000 steps.   It seems like the device needs to be calibrated.   How do you do this?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there @Mchrunner. Great to see you in the Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that your tracker seems not to be accurate on your speed and calories burned stats. There is not a way to calibrate your tracker but the best thing to do here is to make sure all your personal settings are correct.

When it comes to your calories, it's important that you make sure that your height, weight, age and gender are correctly entered so you can check this on the app by tapping on the Account section at the top right corner. Then Tap on your name at the top of the screen and and then go to Personal and here, edit any relevant information.

When it comes to your speed not being accurate, you can try to restart your tracker (which should also help with the calories tracking feature). You can easily do this by pressing the left and lower right buttons for 10-12 seconds. This will make your tracker to reboot.

Try it out after this and see if there's any difference. If you need more help, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes