Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting to use my Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a blaze from eBay.  When I charged it up it has the fitbit logo on the screen but I can't do anything else.  I've set up a new account and it finds my device but won't connect.

all I have is the screen with the logo and no matter what buttons I press nothing happens.  Any help appreciated.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I bought the Blaze HR and picked it up on Friday. I spent the whole evening trying to charge it as it would not complete the set up process until fully charged. So I charged it but it did not show the charging icon so I had to leave it and guess after two or three hours, that it was charged.

Having checked the dashboard,the app tells me the Blaze is charged but the device will not move off the set up screen so once I had set up an account on IOS and synced it, its showing that the Blaze is syncing but the screen still shows that it is in set up mode.

I have contacted support but they tell me to read the troubleshooting guide, which I had already done and told them that I had done. I get the impression this is not a one off and there are quite a few people with dud devices.

If Fitbit can't give good devices or good customer service, this will make me look elsewhere. I don't have time for this. And yes I will post this in social media which Fitbit cannot moderate out!

Best Answer
0 Votes

i just got and set up the Blaze Thursday. Super easy. Was able to set up while charging.  Take yours back where you got it from.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @MPHspeedy@TickedOff1 and @mskitty2! The reason why it's showing just "Fitbit.com/setup" It's because it hasn't been linked to your account. I would like you to make sure that you're doing this set up procedure in app or computer

If after following the correct steps, you're still not able to do it. Please try this Why can't I set up my tracker?

@TickedOff1 If you've contacted Customer Support, they should continue providing you with options. I've sent you a PM for further details 

Thanks for sharing your experience @mskitty2Robot Happy

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes