Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps not recorded during autotracked run

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Sorry if this has been asked before.  I've had my Blaze a couple of days now and yesterday evening I went for a run. I record my run data on a Garmin Fenix 3 so I didn't do anything for the Blaze but I thought it would autotrack the activity and record HR and steps.  When I've checked this morning, although it says I've done over an hour of running, it hasn't recorded any steps during that time and there's no HR data.  Before the Blaze, I was using a Fitbit Charge HR in the same way and activities show HR data and the steps are included in my daily count.  I assume I'm doing something wrong - can anyone advise please ?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @sfb350 welcome to the Fitbit Community! 🙂 Your tracker should record your activity using SmartTrack. When using this feature your activity will be recorded and shown as the one on the following image: 

outdoorbike.PNG

Activities recorded by SmartTrack will not give you distance, if the activity is step based like walking it will give you steps calories and duration: 

walking.PNG

If you click on view details at each activity it will display the heart rate information if recorded and the impact of the activity on  your day as shown on the next image: 

activ22.PNG

To view this information you just need to go to your activity log and select the activity you want to review. 

Hope this helps! 😉 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes