Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have manually adjusted my stride but Blaze is still recording too many steps. I counted 225 steps and fitbit said 430! is it counting the number of movements that I use to do my breakfast shake lol? Otherwise I don't know what to do. Please help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Lacy13, stride length and counting of steps is not related - the stride length is used only to calculate the distance traveled based on the number of steps counted.  The number of steps counted is based on the movement of the wrist, since it is a wrist-worn tracker.  Yes, shaking your breakfast drink will count as steps, since the tracker is moving back and forth with regularity. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Lacy13, stride length and counting of steps is not related - the stride length is used only to calculate the distance traveled based on the number of steps counted.  The number of steps counted is based on the movement of the wrist, since it is a wrist-worn tracker.  Yes, shaking your breakfast drink will count as steps, since the tracker is moving back and forth with regularity. 

Best Answer
Thank you so much for your reply. That was really helpful

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer
0 Votes