Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stronger Vibration

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Please can anyone tell me if there is a way to turn up the vibration on Fitbit Blaze as I can hardly feel it when I get a notification or when my alarm goes off ... Also is there a way of setting the screen to light up when a notification is delivered???

Thanks

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

Regarding the vibration of the Blaze, as our friend recommended please take a look at the Make Blaze vibration stronger request, vote for it and leave your comment. Now about the display, you can set the quick view option to "On" and at the moment of receiving a notifications you just raise your hand and the message will appear. 

See you around. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the forums!

Please go vote for it here hopefully it will get added

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/Make-Blaze-vibration-stronger/idi-p/1217806

Hope to see you contributing on the forums!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner and @WendyB thanks for stopping by.

Regarding the vibration of the Blaze, as our friend recommended please take a look at the Make Blaze vibration stronger request, vote for it and leave your comment. Now about the display, you can set the quick view option to "On" and at the moment of receiving a notifications you just raise your hand and the message will appear. 

See you around. Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer