Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swam in my Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I read that my blaze was waterproof to 25 feet and that swimming in it was okay. However, after doing so, it quit working. Has anyone had this happen? And, if so, has anyone had any luck getting fitbit to replace it? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello and welcome to the forums @MAH17

Where did you read it was waterproof? If you look at Page 37 of the Blaze owner manual - click to see - you'll read not to swim or shower on it. It is water resistant, not water proof.

Put the Blaze pebble into a dry bowl of rice for at least 24 to 48 hours. After that, try to do a restart and then charge it up. You might be able to get it back to life.

Let us know what happens.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I  do hope it  comes  back

Best of luck! Keep  us posted

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I'm not sure why you thought it was waterproof because what I read is that it is absolutely NOT waterproof.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will add, that I put my blaze in a snack bag ziplock (name brand) and then in my trunks and go swimming. 
It doesn't track swimming but it equals some foot steps. That's more than nothing.
I know there are some $500 watches out there that track laps/distance/ pace and many other things. But I swim casual not to compete. For exercise and weight loss. My blaze is fine, it motivates still.

Hope that helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes