Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync issues with tracker

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My tracker has been having trouble syncing with my Fitbit app on Moto G5s plus. I have been using it for two months but suddenly it shows sync error since yesterday. At first I tried reinstalling the app, and it worked. But, now the same issue is showing up again. I am quite dependent on the device for my daily activities, so this is a big issue. Please help!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

It's great to welcome you @SakshiB and thanks for troubleshooting this by yourself.

Keep in mind that in order to successfully connect your tracker with your phone, it needs to be compatible and Moto G5S Plus is not. You can take a look at our list of compatible mobile devices to see which devices you can use and try the instructions provided in the Having trouble syncing? post but I don't guarantee it will work 100%.

I hope this helps, let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

I am also facing the same issue with my fitbit Charge 2, it is not getting connected to my Motorola G5s plus from last couple of days. I got fitbit charge 2 three months back and it was working fine earlier with same phone, it is only from last few days it stopped working, I tried with reset as well but it did not help. Do you have any plans to enable support for Moto G5s plus device in near feature? 

Note: Few days back, I saw a firmware Release - 22.55.2 and updated the same and after firmware upgrade, fitbit stopped working with my device. Is there a way to do factory reset for the device and remove the firmware upgrade to check if fitbit work with Moto G5s plus ?

Best Answer
0 Votes