Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syncing problems

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Hi I got my blaze on friday and it was fine initially now it won't sync. When I look on settings on the blaze there is no longer the connect to Bluetooth option it's just disappeared. I have reset it and it reappears briefly then just disappears. Help.
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5
There is no settings on the blaze that will affect syncing. Have you restarted the tracker and or the phone yet.
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-do-I-restart-my-tracker/
Best Answer
0 Votes
When I look in settings on the blaze there was an option on it that said Bluetooth off or pair that has completely disappeared. Since it disappeared it will not sync.
Best Answer
0 Votes
This option is strickly used for connecting to the Music control, amd has nothing to do with syncing.this is what shows up as Blaze Claasic, fitbit syncs through Bluetooth Low Energy.
I wpuld force a restart http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/How-do-I-restart-my-tracker/

Then go through the app. There is nothing with syncing that can be done through the phones BT screen.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I've already forced a restart and it still won't sync.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Good to see you around @Joybedford. I would maybe recommend trying to set up your tracker as a new device.

For this, go to your account section in the app and loof for the option that says "Set up a new device". Choose the Blaze and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process. Just before setting it up as a new device, try to restart your tracker by pressing and holding the left and lower right buttons for 10-15 seconds until your tracker turns off and comes back on. Then set it up again and see if this helps.

Let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes