Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The green lights on my Blaze stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My BLAZE is 5 years old.  I have had fantastic use out of it.  I wear it constantly.  Suddenly the green lights have gone off and the battery wont recharge.  It shows one red bar on the battery but that is the only part of the display that I can get.  I have tried 3 chargers.  I have cleaned the charger gently and the back of the battery.  What to do next?  I feel lost without it.  It has 3 days of data that havent been downloaded yet.  On my run this morning I was completely demotivated because I wasnt wearing my "coach".  Please advise

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

If my BLAZE is no longer able to be resuscitated, what would you recommend as a suitable substitute within the same price range?  I like all its features and dont need any extras.

Best Answer

Hi @mazgarner five years is a wonderful life span. My Blaze made it to two years and it wouldn't charge or light up. Might be worth checking into sales for that replacement. I now have the Luxe, which is smaller than the Blaze, but has the basic functions. It doesn't have the altimeter, so flights of stairs aren't counted. Price wise, it is $130 at Fitbit, but might be less at another retailer. There is a quiz you might want to take - click to take it. Let us know what you decide.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes