Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timezone issue

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After returning home from another continent and after applying the 17.8.401.3 firmware update, time has been messed up on Blaze.

First, the timezone was set to GMT+3:30. After multiple syncs, I removed the device and re-added it on my android device. Now, time is behind by one hour and I'm in C.S.T.

Settings on the Blaze:

Automatic time zone: on

Automatic location: on

Any other tricks I can apply to fix the time? Thanks much.

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I have the same issue. I went from home to another country ( 2 times zones) and it's stuck on my home time. I've shutdown, deleted, set back up and synced countless times and still it's set on my home time! I can't wear it with the wrong time! 

Best Answer

Well, I managed to fix the issue by unpairing Blaze, removing the app from my device, and re-installing it. Not the most elegant solution but it worked. Seems like a bug to me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there guys @StayinHealthy @Chrisgsinclair. Good to see you in the Forums! 🙂

I'm sorry you were having problems with this but thank you so much for sharing this workaround with us @StayinHealthy. I'm pretty sure many users experiencing this situation will find it helpful. Some users have been having problems with this but hopefully we'll get a fix for this soon. In the meantime, for anyone else having problems, make sure to check your time zone in the advanced settings in the app and make sure that it's set to automatic so that when the time on your phone changes, it also reflects the same on your tracker.

Anything else you may need, let me know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I had a similar issue and here's how I managed to fix it. I had to go on to fitbit.com and log onto my account and change the timezone from there. You just go to the settings and change the timezone on there and that should change it after you sync it one more time. Mine was 2 hours behind and after doing that it's the correct time. I hope it works for you!

Best Answer
Excellent thanks. That worked for me.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @Chrisgsinclair @bry329. Good to see you in the Community Forums!

@bry329, thanks for sharing this with us. I'm glad it worked for you @Chrisgsinclair!

Anything else, let us know!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes