Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips to maximize the battery life of your Blaze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone! Smiley Happy I want to share some tips to maximize the battery life of your tracker. The battery of the Blaze can last up to 5 days. Because battery life is affected by use and other settings, actual results may vary. These tips might help when you want to prioritize battery life:

• Each alarm you add up to the maximum of 8 reduces battery life by a small percentage.
  • Since Quick View causes the screen to light up whenever you turn your wrist towards you, turning this setting off may prolong battery life. When Quick View is off, press any button to see the screen.
  • Frequently using music control may reduce battery life.
  • Using FitStar workouts reduces battery life.
  • If you have call, text, or calendar notifications enabled, receiving a large volume of notifications (many hundreds) reduces battery life.
  • Using the maximum Brightness setting may reduce battery life.
  • If you’re syncing with an Android device, the Always Connected option may reduce battery life.
  • If you're syncing with any Fitbit app, the All-Day sync option may reduce battery life on both the tracker and mobile device.
  • Charging your tracker in extreme heat or cold may reduce battery life.
  • If you don't need a heart rate reading, change the Heart Rate setting to Off. The Auto setting uses less battery than the On setting. Note that if you turn off Heart Rate, you'll need to restart your tracker after you turn heart rate back on

You can also shut down your Blaze when its not in use, make sure you are charging your tracker until it reaches a 100%, if you are using a wall charger make sure it is UL certified and don't forget to use only original Fitbit chargers. 

Hope this helps! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Can get about 6 days+.. Cat Embarassed

Using one automatic tracked exercise.. all unneeded disabled (does this save battery power to?).. Cat Surprised

Best Answer
0 Votes
I turn off my HR unless I'm training, which is an hour a day. I never have to restart my phone???
Are you sure that's the correct advice?
I have brightness on auto, notification for phone only, and I turn off all day sync.
I always turn on the exercise mode when I train too.
I get 7 days battery life.
Best Answer