Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker activities not recorded correctly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I upgraded from a Alta to a Blaze today, hoping that with the HR tracker my activities would be recorded more correctly. However, my bike ride was totally off.

According to my biking app I started biking at 15:05 in the afternoon and biked for 1:34:09, 20.3 miles with an average speed of 13mph.  My Blaze recorded the starting time as 15:19, logged 36:42 minutes and then logged a second bike ride starting at 4:35 and lasting 17:55.

I don't understand what happened to those 40 minutes between those two rides that were recorded. I mean, I was on a bike trail, didn't even have to stop for traffic lights or such except at the beginning and end of the ride. so how would my Blaze all of a sudden stop recording in a middle of the right and then pick up again?

Also according to my Blaze I have climbed 11 floors today. Actually I haven't as much as a single stair since I got the device.

This is getting rather frustrating. I bought the Alta, wasn't happy with it because it was little more than a very expensive step counter, upgraded to an even more expensive device only to find out it is even worse.

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It sounds like you might have used the auto tracking function of the Blaze, rather than the boke recording function. With these you can choose the start and stop time, instead of letting the Blaze and their server fires at what type your doing.

Best Answer
0 Votes