Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker goes to pause in the middle of workout

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I just did 40 minutes on the elyptical. Six minutes into my workout, my Blaze went to pause. I did not notice this until I was almost through with my workout. I restarted it and only got credit for a total of 12 minutes. My hands were on the handles the whole time, so I did not accidentally bump it. Why does this happen? My Blaze is only about a month old.
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @GrammaSt1 welcome to the Fitbit Community!  Is it possible you moved your wrist and pressed the action button while holding the rails? Pressing this button during your activity will pause it. Here you can see where the action button is located. 

buttonsblaze.png

Also you can manually log your activity, @Odyssey13 shared how to on this post. This will give you credit for all the 40 minutes of your elliptical workout. 

Let me know if this helps! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have had this problem frequently occur while playing ice hockey. I guess my glove hits the action button and it pauses the workout program.

This band works great when playing ice hockey. Fitbit Blaze Accessories Band, X4-TECH Silicon Bracelet Strap Replacement. It can be found on Amazon.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@GrammaSt1 you are welcome! Don't hesitate to ask the Community if you have any questions. @Leon-Movin thanks for sharing your experience. 🙂 

Hope to see you around more often! Smiley Wink

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes