Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracker's battery isn't lasting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My blaze battery is needing to be charged every other day.  Not acceptable!  I thought it was supposed to last 5 days.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi, @Lynnwolfe! What type of features are you using? I got and charged mine on Friday and it's still on the same charge. The only feature I haven't been using is the alarm function. I also don't use call notification, only text, and I don't get a lot of those. However, I wouldn't think that would account for a multi-day difference of that much.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got mine on Friday as well. Fully charged it. Had to charge it again Sunday night. Received a "battery is low" notice before lunch today. I have received a few texts, used the stopwatch once, did an elliptical workout all since the Sunday night charge.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I too am on same charge since Friday - use all features except quick view.  

Kelly | Oklahoma
Alta HR, Blaze, Flex 2, Charge 2, Charge, and Aria * IPhone 7+

Best Answer
I charged mime fully overnight on Friday and got low battery tonight. 5 days I'm surprised and that the best I've found with any of my fibits. I do however shutdown at night and sleep track with my charge HR. I only use Hr on blaze when exercising so that prob helped too
2015 Fitbit flex (retired) Charge HR /Blaze/Aria 2016 Put one foot in front of the other..and REPEAT
Best Answer
I have to charge mines every other day too. I don't have notifications on or all day sync.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone! @shisheen welcome to the Fitbit Community.  The battery life of the tracker depends on your interaction with it I would like to share this tips to maximize the battery life of your tracker, if after trying this your battery is not lasting as expected, my advise is to contact our support team for assitance. They can take a look at your tracker's back-end information and provide you personalized assitance. 

Let me know how it goes! 🙂 

Retired ModeratorAngela | Community Moderator

It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of silver and gold! Share your story!

Best Answer
0 Votes

There a fit bit watch that runs on a battery like a regular wristwatch. One that you do not have to charge thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

I charge mine every 5-7 days. Depends on where I need to give it life support. The only thing I use it for:

Countdown timer if I am playing Grand Theft Auto Online or Dark Souls III or any game that I only want to spend a certain amount of time on.

All day sync is enabled on my phone. Which means periodically my Blaze will sync with my phone.

Nothing else is enabled on it such as call notifications, all that jazz. All that is off. 

Takes me 90 minutes to charge it from it being "almost dead". Used to be 120 but I did that through my Xbox One as at the time there was no other place to plug the charger in.  

Owns both an Alta and a Blaze. Crew Commissioner for the LSPD (Los Santos Poilce Crew) in Grand Theft Auto Online (Xbox One). CEO of 666 Industries (Grand Theft Auto Online). Addicted to Member Berries.
Best Answer
0 Votes