Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Football

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just wondering how you would go by tracking a football training session?

Surprisingly there is no shortcut tracker for football considering its one of, if not the most popular sport.

Have been using the 'workout' shortcut but it seems I am burning an incredible amount of calories, more than I think I would be.

Any help or general advice would be great.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SunsetRunner! Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

At the moment, there is no way to track football specifically from your Blaze... As you mention, the closest to that would be Workout but if you think this shortcut is not tracking your activity accurately, you can also try the Sport setting with SmartTrack which automatically recognizes your activity.

Make sure that you go to the Track Exercise tile on your app, then click on the gear icon at the top right corner of the screen and here, make sure that for the Sport section, you have it set for 10 minutes which is what I would recommend to make sure it will recognize it after 10 minutes of you being at it.

Try that out and see if it recognizes your activity better and let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @SunsetRunner! Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

At the moment, there is no way to track football specifically from your Blaze... As you mention, the closest to that would be Workout but if you think this shortcut is not tracking your activity accurately, you can also try the Sport setting with SmartTrack which automatically recognizes your activity.

Make sure that you go to the Track Exercise tile on your app, then click on the gear icon at the top right corner of the screen and here, make sure that for the Sport section, you have it set for 10 minutes which is what I would recommend to make sure it will recognize it after 10 minutes of you being at it.

Try that out and see if it recognizes your activity better and let me know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer
0 Votes

WIll be sure to give this a test tonight. Thanks for the advice 

Best Answer
0 Votes